Brother has built a name for itself in the niche of embroidery machines. The PE770 5”X7” is among its extended lineup of popular computerized models. This machine is specially designed for home use with a range of functions and features that are essential for completing a variety of embroidery projects.
Embroidery has since gone through the roof. A once difficult activity has now become much of a hobby and even source of employment to many people, thanks to the rapid technology advancement leading to the introduction of machines such as Brother PE770 5”x7”. If you are really passionate about starting embroidery and you are keen on working with a machine that really supports it then Brother PE770 5”X7” is the machine for you. This machine was awarded “Best Buy” distinction by Consumers Digest in Embroidery Sewing Machine category. This is an enough prove that Brother PE770 5”X7” is the best starting platform for your home embroidery business.
What are the features?
This machine comes with an array of features essential for completing both basic and a little more intricate embroidery jobs and functions. Here are the features:
- An expansive 5”X7” working field, a backlit LCD screen and a combination of 120 frame patterns
- 6 lettering fonts and 136 built-in distinct embroidery designs
- Built-in memory with capability to hold unlimited design options
- Automatic needle holder
- Quick-Set TM drop-in top placed bobbin
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Work area LED illumination
- Built-in tutorials
- iBroidery.com compatible
- Design editing features such as mirror image, rotate, increasing and decreasing the size of the designs
- Designs import capability with USB support
- Inbuilt languages
Optional accessories such as:
- Sewing, bobbin and embroidery threads
- Hoops and Stabilizers
- General Accessories
- Bobbins and cassettes
- Brother embroidery cards
Advantages of using Brother PE770N 5X 7″ Embroidery Machine
Here are the reasons why you need to consider buying this machine to complete your home embroidery projects.
- The expansive 5″ X7″ working area is big enough to comfortably hold most of your small and middle size embroidery works without strain. The backlit LCD allows you to comfortably see your designs in dark lit rooms.
- The 136 built-in distinct embroidery designs offer a wide range of choices to select from. The large number of designs together with the 6 fonts can help you accomplish most of the home embroidery jobs.
- The built-in memory is highly essential for storing your designs in the machine for later use. If you don’t have an external storage media, you can settle on storing your designs in the internal memory instead which encourages flexibility.
- You can also import designs by transferring them using the USB port from an external source. The machine comes with a memory stick slot for different memory card designs.
- The machine allows you to edit the designs of embroideries by rotating, producing mirror images, increasing and decreasing the size of the designs etc.
- This machine reliable and easy to use. This is made possible by the easy threading process using the top thread and the bobbin. This bobbin feature combined with the auto thread cutter ensures precision thread trimming and consistent stitching.
- This machine is one of the most affordable embroidery machines on the market today at a price tag of $611. The price can increase significantly albeit at a tiny margin depending on how advanced the features are.
- The machine is compact enough to fit in limited spaces at home.
- Compatibility with iBroidery.com gives you access to several other embroidery designs if you exhaust the 136 inbuilt designs. This helps you create really diverse embroidery works.
- If you are a beginner in embroidery or using this machine, in particular, the onboard tutorials are essential in helping you grasp the basics of embroidery and how to use the machine. This cuts the learning curve by a huge margin compared to other machines that come with no tutorials.
- Other than the LCD screen, the bright LED lights illuminating the working area gives you the freedom to work on your embroidery projects clearly in dark places and even at night.
- There is a free and dedicated phone and online technical support provided by Brother for the machine through its entire lifetime. Better yet, you can join one of many Brother sew social community to get news, promotions, and insights about the device.
This is probably the cheapest machine out there to add embellishments on your embroidery works. The built-in border styles and frame shapes are excellent. Brother PE770 5″x7″ Embroidery machine can spin 650 stitches every minute, one of the fastest spinning rates on offer today. Its rotation degree goes in steps of 1 degree, 10 degrees, and 90 degrees corresponding to the increase in monogrammic fonts. Other great features found onboard include seam ripper, needle set, scissors, manual bag, spool net, screwdrivers, cleaning brush, spool caps and the cleaning brush. Consider buying this machine, it’s excellent.